Hey there!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spock

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Katie and I was recently given a rabbit for Christmas by my wonderful boyfriend (it wasn't a random surprise, we had a lonnnggg discussion about it). I've totally fallen in love with the little fellow! He's a dwarf rabbit (netherlands, I imagine, but I'm not sure). He's about 6 months old and is an absolute nutcase - he spends his time either passed out or running around like crazy, humming away. :p He gets along swimmingly with our cats and lovvves to have his face rubbed. I'm officially a rabbit addict now!

This is Spock:

73318_4136265859348_1454574621_n.jpg
423285_4136282459763_797979484_n.jpg

Welcome!!! He's a beautiful bun. It's hard not to get hooked on these adorable little creatures :) Your rabbits breed is a dutch by the way.

Definitely a dutchie and he´s adorable, I love the black and white ones and his back feet remind me of little Ellie. And what a great name, I love the expression on his face in the first photo, he´s got that dutchie mouth, a little bit of a grump but I just love it.

Welcome to RO and hope to more about Spock :adorable:

Aha! Yes he is most definitely a Dutch. Thanks JBun! All the pet stores I went to said either "Dwarf" or "lionhead" and no extra breed details were listed. (No need to worry - these were small "mom and pop" type stores, not the big box type that often don't have great standards for animal care).

Thanks for your help everyone!

Welcome! He is a sweetie and does remind me of another forum member bun named Ellie :) welcome to RO and the world of rabbits!

Lisa, just what I´d said above, I just love this black and white colour and they all have that cute expression on their face when they look at you as though they´re sizing you up. More pics and more news please.

Katie, sorry missed your post, didn´t see page 2 and yes, he´s just like Ellie. I just love the name, I´m a big Star Trek fan :blushan:

Back