Hey RO VIP"S and Friends

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs. PBJ

Reaction score
Ok so I am looking for Possible Monday

And definitely Tuesday thru Saturday

The base line of the news is the five main forums. Oh and of Course introduction.

Then you are more then welcome to add any of the other forums you want.

On a long day the news takes me about a hour on a short day like normally the weekend its take me about 30.

You have you creative freedom I just really want to make sure the Five main forums and Introduction get in there. The rainbow bridge is wanted to but I would like to get everyone comfortable in there new jobs. With the basic first.

This is a weekly thing if we get enough hits. Maybe we could do a week one week two schedule So that everyone does not get burned out as fast.

Oh this is Temporary until some decisions about what is best for the forum is made it could be 8 weeks or 6 month's I am not totally sure yet!!!

So help me keep this RO tradition alive.

Also if your interested but not sure how to do it or not sure if you can handle it. Shoot me a PM and I will Explain.

Also i am going to be adding another contact so if I am MIA or something there is someone else to contact so if your up for that Job shoot me a PM.

You have to be able to explain or answer questions anyone has about the news but we can talk more about that in our PM.

Pipp wrote:
Kat, you can post in the regular forum (or Chat About The Forum) and if you find people who want to help, they can be Task Force members.

:thanks:

Yeah thanks!!!!! Your welcome!!!

I wanted to add something if there are any old new people that would like to keep doing the news you are more then welcome. Shoot me a PM and we can get days going.

Latest posts

Back