Hey people!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kokkiniklosti

Reaction score
So,new member here! And here are my two bunnies:

Aftias, 10 month old unneutered male (sceduled to be neutered next Monday)!

12-04-07_1750.jpg

12-04-07_1710.jpg

02-06-07_0056.jpg

Odisseas, 10 month old neutered male:

26-03-07_2123.jpg

26-03-07_2053.jpg

Hello welcome to Rabbits Online!!:)I just joined to!!

I have to say your bunnies are beautiful!!! What breed are they?Are they bonded? They look a bit like my bunny Teacup!

Hey there, welcome to the site!

Aww what little sweeties you've got! I can't wait to learn all about them!:)

~Michaela and the girls~:brownbunny:brownbunny:brownbunny

Thanks guys! Well the boys have not met each other yet! I amplanning to get into introductions in the next month! Odisseas (Oddy for short) has been neutered and Aftias just got neutered yesterday! He had a bit of an adventure but i am making another topic on it! Anyway now he is fine! So, both of the boys are practically adopted! Aftias is a very strange mix! His mother is a Wild European rabbit that was captured when she was very young by the old man that was living in this house and raised as a house rabbit, although she never got tame! At a point they got her a male dwarf-something rabbit to breed (people here are not familiar with rabbit neutering-spaying, and neither are most of the vets) and Aftias was from her first litter! After about a month the old man and his wife died and the bunnies were left as they were in their big yard! At least their great neighbours fed (and still do) the bunnies very well and made adoption ads on the internet! that's how i found Aftias on November 9 last year! But i was the only one who ever took a bunny from there and as a result there are about 40-50 bunnies there!

Odisseas is a pet shop bunny! He was given as a Christmas present to a woman that could not keep him (or any pet as a matter of fact) due to serious family issues! So he found me through the internet and he gave me Oddy along with his cage and all of his toys! And this happened last February!

We tried to introduce the boys the first day we met but that ofcourse was a huge mistake! Never introduce 2 unneutered boys! Aftias was the submissive one but Oddy would still do nothing but mount AND bite him! So i keep them in separate rooms and i keep a time scedule for their time-outs so they do not meet! But now that they are both neutered i hope that things will change! Oh, and i have no idea what is Oddy;s breed! I just know that he is a dwarf and that he's got some "pieces" of lionhead!

Latest posts

Back