Hey Everyone!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ayglnu13

Reaction score
Sorry I have been gone, I really miss you guys!:DPhotography is seriously taking over my life. I've beendoing senior pictures, child portraits, event photography and othervarious odd jobs :)Now on to the important subjects! Thebunnies!!!

All 8 of em are doing great! We recently had a flood in my bedroom (forthose of you who dont know, I sleep in the basement) so all of thebunnies had to move upstairs for a while, ha that was interesting...

We have a small-ish house and Nimue's cage is seriously almost the samesize as our small couch! So finding a place for him to stay while myroomwas beingredone was a challenge!

Hazel is getting bigger by the day, she is very quickly catching up toNimue! Hazel is now 6 months old! :DUnfortunately she isstill very skittish, even though I work with her atleast twice a dayshe still cowers at the sight of other people, but she has come a longway since the day we got her.

Merlin is a furry as ever! His new favorite thing to do is go thebathroom in the food dish....ew....its pretty gross. I know that sillybunny is laughing at us when we have to carry his mushy food and throwit out.

My sister's rabbits (Rupert, Cita, and Benny) are all doing well!

My brother's rabbit (Xander) is an interesting little fellow...he is DEFINITELY next on our neuter list!!

Hereis aof picture of Merlin and my sister:

100_8506.jpg

And here is a picture of Nimue and my sister:

IMG_1288.jpg

I am gonna try to get out and take pictures of the other bunnies laterbut as of now its SNOWING!...Jeez it isnt even halloween yet!

Anyways here is some of my other photography incase your interested:

IMG_1504sharp.jpg

IMG_2003.jpg

IMG_2099.jpg

IMG_2134s.jpg

IMG_0910.jpg

~Amy :D

Welcome back! I missed Nimue and all the others.Your photography is stunning and I'm glad to hear you're busy; meansyou're good!

I love the black and white of the elephant! :)

The bunnies look darling as always! It's nice to hear from you again.

Raspberry

We miss you, too, Amy. The photos arebeautiful. Wait 'til Carolyn sees the elephant!She's gonna flip!

Give Merlin and Nimue a hug for me.

Laura

Hi Amy,

It's nice to see you back. Of course my favorite pictures are theelephant and Merlin. Thanks for the update on you and the bunnies.Sounds like everyone's doing well. Merlin poopin in his food dish!:disgust: That Rabbit! It's a good thing he's so Lovable and Adorable.

Hope you're enjoying the jobs you've picked up in photography. Not sureyou can post enough pictures - no need to apologize. We've missedseeing them and you.

:)

-Carolyn

Did you take any more pictures of the elephant?? Would love to see them.

:)

I was wondering where you had gone, but I figured you were just really busy.

I love your photos, they are beautiful.

Jen

Love your photos Amy! Keep up the great work.

Good to know all 8 of those fuzzy bunnies are doing great!

K&E

Hi Amy, we missed you too. Glad tohear that you are doing well and are busy with photography.You have a special talent with taking pictures. The elephantlooks like you can reach through the screen and touch hisskin.

:elephant:

And wow has Merlin's fur grown in thick - he's a gorgeousboy. Just remind him that pretty boys don't wee into theirfood dishes.:p Nimue looks so cute and happy in his picturetoo.

Hi Amy! It's nice to hear from you.

You say Hazel is getting bigger by the day, but Merlin lookspretty big in the picture. I love his nose.

Rainbows! :D

Hi Amy, good to hear all is working out well for you. Was great to seethe bunnies as well, your photography will take you further than youanticipate, you are an exceptional photographer.

As soon as I seen the elephant one I thought, oh Carolyn will go all mooshy over it LOL

Great to hear from you.

Take care and stay happy.:purplepansy:

Whoaaaaaaaa there stranger!!

How have you been!! ?

Merlin looks so cute all fluffy ..gotta love them pompom ears!!

and as always your photog is excellent!

cant wait to see more pix of all the critters!!

HI Amy, nice to see you back!

Please continue to post your pictures they are wonderful to look at. You are blessed with a great talent.

Nicole

Latest posts

Back