Hey everybody!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cinnabun

Reaction score
i missed you all so much! i didnt know i was unbanned till Pipp told me. i'm really happy to be back! :D :colors:

i just looked at all the icons and they are so cute!

lol.. i'm glad to be back. a lot of people here i missed that wernt on the other board, or didnt post that much..

i'll just give everyone who doesnt know yet a little update about whats going on with me..

well i have a new boyfriend for 1 year and 2 months on the 7th. he's in the Army and is over in Iraq right now.

i have more pets, 2 leopard geckos, and 2 fancy goldfish, 1 betta, adn 1 pleco. i'm getting a Papillon soon.

i finish school on the 26th of next month, then i'm out of school for good! :D YAY!

my boyfriend and i are gonna get married when he comes back, but onJuly 4th. because thats my fav day of the year, and i lovefireworks. and we will be moving down south. (crossesfingers)

uhhhh i think thats all... lol

;)Hi, cinnabun, welcome back!Congratulations on your wedding date! My husband and I weremarried on July 3, 1993, and we celebrated in Las Vegas a few summerslater! Very busy during that long weekend! Goodluck!

Latest posts

Back