Hey all :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mercade

Reaction score
My name is Mercade, and I got my first bunny last summer :)

Her name is Chanel and she is so sweet and fabulous!
She is a beautiful black lop eared bunny, and will turn 1 year old in June.
We live in Northern California.
She loves to explore new places with me, and to play dress up, she also loves going for long "hops" on the beach :)

:rabbithop

A bunny who adores dress up?! Who would have thought? Welcome!

Thank you! I thought it would be fun for Christmas pictures. At first she was annoyed by it but she became used to it fast.

photo-3.jpg

She was kind of wet in that picture, it was after her bath.

Last edited:
Oooo unless she was soiled visibly, it probably isn't the best idea to bath her. Others will have more information on that, but a healthy well cared for rabbit shouldn't truly need a water bath. If possible spot cleaning would be the best option if the bunny IS soiled.

Very cute bunny and congrats! I agree with BinkyBunny, bunnies are very clean because they are obsessed with cleaning themselves constantly. It's all good though, at least you know now! :)

yeah she was covered in mudd so i gave her a bath, usually she keeps pretty clean though :)

Welcome and what a doll! And yes, be careful with those baths....they can actually be dangerous to bunny. Glad you found us here. Will watch for more from Chanel!

yeah she was covered in mudd so i gave her a bath, usually she keeps pretty clean though :)

How did she get muddy!? That sounds like something one of my boys would loooove to do if I let him hah!

i fenced off half of my yard, and its her play area, there was a huge mudd puddle in the corner one day and she ran through it :)

Latest posts

Back