he's at it again

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
I swear, that boy gets into trouble as soon as I turn around! I'm developing eyes in the back of my head!

He lives in a very large cage with an attached box. It's a raisedhutch, so it's quite high off the ground. Well, anyway, somebunny justcan't resist getting in the way when mommy's cleaning the box. That'snot the worst of it either--he tries to leap out (the walls are 2 ft.tall, for goodness sake!). Generally he tries to leap right into myarms as I lean over the top, but if that's thwarted he will just jumpblindly over another side.

So guess who got kicked out. And that didn't go over well! He squirmedpast the barrier and tried some more suicidal leaps! At least he landedin my arms.

So it was quite a job, albeit really really funny to watch. He's so big, but he's such a baby yet.

Rose

LOL!!!! :D We love you, Bubby!!!

We know that you're just trying to protect what's yours -- your throne room and your bunny slave ... ;).

No he's not trying to protect his bunnyslave--he's trying to make her die of a heart attack! Five pounds oforange bunny hurtling over the top and landing in my arms....sheesh!!The boy's insane.

You should see the dance he does in the morning when I come out.Involves a lot of head shaking, jumping, running, and crashing intothings. And cage chewing. He looks like he's just lost his mind.

Yup, that's aboutit!

He's hopefully going camping in a couple weeks. Some bondingtime....it's our church group camping so he'll get to socialize too.I'll have to buy him a harness soon.

He's a brat lately, but he's still sweet sometimes too! I don't mind the brattiness, it's just a phase and will pass.

How's Sherman, and how big is he?

Rose

Oh, that Bubby is a doll. I can see that he's going to be a real character! :)

Sherman's doing well. Still adjusting to things and trying inhis own way to keep me comforted. That naughty streak hasn'tgone away though. Even as I type he's intosomething. I just had to squirt him with the water bottle... .Now he thinks that I'm not looking and is getting ready to chew on theprinter cord all the while nudging my ankles and nipping me so as tomake me pet him ... What can we do with 'em? I tell you, allwecan do is love 'em! LOL!

P.S. Sherman has gained some weight during his confinementand so he's back up to about nine or 10 pounds now.

Character is right....

This is Bub lately:

And the latest:

Just now he was running up, jumping in my lap, turning around like acat, settling down, and falling asleep when I scratched hisears.I don't know what got into him as usually you can't MAKEhim sit still.

Sherman isbig! That's Bub's target weight by 12 months or so,but I'm hoping he gets bigger. He's only a couple pounds shy of his dadnow, at 10 wks. Glad he's a comfort to you, even if an annoying one attime! lol

Yeah, gotta love 'em!

Rose

Back