Here is our Salads

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JadeIcing

Reaction score
Ok so keep in mind. I have 8 bunnies, 2 guinea pigs, a skink that eat veggies. This is only the bunnies and gps.

This is what is in it: Kale;Cilantro;Mint;Dill;Plain Parsley. Gps have peppers too.

100_3538.jpg

100_3539.jpg

Teresa

100_3540.jpg

Apple

100_3541.jpg

Wyatt

100_3542.jpg

Trio (Connor;Dallas;Chibi)

100_3543.jpg

Ringo

100_3548.jpg

Elvis

100_3547.jpg

Merlin

100_3545.jpg

Logan and Elijah

100_3544.jpg

Looks like my salads ......

I also have a guinea pig and learned that red pepper has the highest vitamin C contentof anything else...

I learned to love red pepper in salads and eat them myself :)

angieluv wrote:
Looks like my salads ......

I also have a guinea pig and learned that red pepper has the highest vitamin C contentof anything else...

I learned to love red pepper in salads and eat them myself :)

Well seems we have spoiled bunnies.

Ditto was intresting learning about things like that.

YUCK!

I am so **** envious looking at those delicious salads. I could only grow that if i built a greenhouse or something. Our shops are just so badly stocked and a handful of leaves is about 3 euro:(

They get that about two - three times a week.

Greenhouse could be good for the bunnies and humans.:)

Sabine wrote:
I am so darn envious looking at those delicious salads. I could only grow that if i built a greenhouse or something. Our shops are just so badly stocked and a handful of leaves is about 3 euro:(

I sometimes wonder how much greens bunnies would eat if left to an unlimited amount. i just went out to put a rather decent amount of greens (like about the amount on the plates or more) into their cages and by the time I had closed up the last cage. The bunnies in the first hutch had more or less finished their stuff and were looking for more. They'd eat me out of House and Home...

Some here eat it up others last awhile.

Our bunnies are fed a natural diet too, it costs 30 euro a week.

irishbunny wrote:
Is that just the cost of the fresh greens or does that include hay and pellets as well?

slavetoabunny wrote:
Those salads look so good that I want one!!!!! Got any honey-mustard dressing?
Why yes I do.

Sabine wrote:
irishbunny wrote:
Is that just the cost of the fresh greens or does that include hay and pellets as well?
I don't feed pellets usually unless were broke and can't afford the veggies. We buy a big bale of hay every month so that's not including that.

Ah...so you do the plate thing, too. Glad to see I'm not the only one. :)

I always love giving them veggies, and then sitting down and listening to the *crunch crunch crunch* they make! So cute!

I also love watching how our little Hoover, Flower, eats her veggies so quick!

:biggrin2:

P.S. What are your plates made of? I usually just use cheapy paper plates (which they love to play with afterward, and some even eat the spots the veggies sat on, lol).

Nice salads... I'm surprised they get mint and dill because not a single one of my rabbits with eat either of those things! I've tried.

I use plates too... but sometimes the bunnies just take the food and run so sometimes I just dump it on the cage floor and let them eat off that. (I use plastic plates from the Dollar Store!)

The dishes I got at Target. They are plastic. They are the seasonal colors they get. I bought them clearence.
maherwoman wrote:
Ah...so you do the plate thing, too.  Glad to see I'm not the only one.  :)

Nope! Those are their plates.

I always love giving them veggies, and then sitting down and listening to the *crunch crunch crunch* they make!  So cute!

Ditto so much fun to listen to.

I also love watching how our little Hoover, Flower, eats her veggies so quick!

:biggrin2:

P.S.  What are your plates made of?  I usually just use cheapy paper plates (which they love to play with afterward, and some even eat the spots the veggies sat on, lol).

Those are Teresa's faves.
MyBabyBunnies wrote:
Nice salads... I'm surprised they get mint and dill because not a single one of my rabbits with eat either of those things! I've tried.

I use plates too... but sometimes the bunnies just take the food and run so sometimes I just dump it on re cage floor and let them eat off that. (I use plastic plates from the Dollar Store!)

Those are some amazing looking salads! I could almost smell the parsley and mint through my computer! lol.

My rabbits just get apple, banana, lettuce, carrot, orange, in their salad, and if we have it, celery, broccoli and anything else that bunnies can eat. They do love it though, no matter what, hehe.

Emily

Is that too many sweets in the salad? Lots of fruity selection!

Mine get a very healthy helping of romaine, green lettuce and parsley. He loves it and his cheeks are adorable when he crunches on them.

I use a plate too. $1 at pathmark, plastic seasonal ones.

Latest posts

Back