Here is my new baby

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samandshawn

Reaction score
Here she/he is born on the 6th Aug, from thepics do you think she is a English lop? And what would youcall her colour?

000_0291.jpg

000_0292.jpg

000_0293.jpg

definately NOT an English Lop . more of a Mini Lop , English Lops have ears that would be much longer/

It is not an English Lop....since it is across....could have ears that are between the mother's and the father'ssize. However, looks like they will be of the smallerlength. As for the color, it is called a BrokenTri-Color.Sharon

Yes, you mentioned the size of the ears of theparents and that is a dead giveaway that the father is not an englishlop since he doesn't have the long ears characteristic of thebreed.

Not sure either...never know....your buns earscould get that big if the mother had those ears. Orit could have ears the size of the father (who I am guessing is not anEnglish Lop). How big was the father?

daddy weigh's about 10lbs at a guess, mummydoesnt have ears as long as an English lop but when she site up hereare tuch the ground, so maybe she is a English lop cross

BlueBroken French Lop Rabbit - Reference RAB1001108
(Added : Saturday, March 01, 2003 Hits : 10616 Rating: 10 Votes: 1)
Adult Blue Broken French Lop Rabbit against green background.

el1.jpg
English Lop as a very Baby ,notice its ears already nearlytouch its little feet .

[align=center]
sasafrash.jpg
[/align]
YLC's Sasafrash

Broken Blue

DOB: 4/21/05

Ears @ 14Weeks

22 1/4" X 5 1/4"

My goodness at 14 weeks them ears are enormous!!!!!!!

Aww, li'l snuggles. So sweet, just want to give her squishes!

THAT IS SO CUTE! Lol, sorry, I just say thosetiny babies with their ears already lopped, that was so cute and sofunny looking at the same time.

Congrats on your baby, she is ADORABLE!

Back