Henri knows there's a girl in the house!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angoragrl

Reaction score
I don't even think that Acorn has noticed Lilly yet. Henri did a few hours ago though and he has been watching her intently from the gate off and on since then. He does not seem at all irritated. He isn't thumping or anything, which he commonly does at Acorn when they are watching eachother, he's just watching her.

Lilly on the other hand is completely ignoring Henri. I guess it's possible she hasn't noticed him watching her, but I doubt it with as much as he has been around, lol. She hasn't gone over and said hi or anything, she's just going on about her business.

Is this a good sign or a bad sign for potential bonding? I guess she might just be ignoring him because she is stressed out or something but I really expected her to go investigate him.

OH YAY!! How exciting!! She's so cute, too, btw...

Oh, it's just awful!

You should just send one of them to me right now so you don't have any fights......

:whistling

Oh and an update. . . . They met for real!!!:shock: I let Lilly go exploring around the house earlier and she just did a lot of watching the boys. . . . She would slowly make her way closer and closer until she layed right down by Henri!!! Unfortunately when I ran to get my camera, I startled her so the picture I got doesn't show how close they were. . . . .

THEN, when I put her back in her room and put up the gate so I could give Henri some run around time, I must not have put the gate back right because Henri hopped in her room to see her. . . Luckily I was in here so I was able to get him before he tried to mount her or anything. . . . I did let them bump noses, and they stayed nose to nose for a little bit but when Henri tried to go behind her, well I had to grab him up and end their short meeting!

Back