Help!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pepper89

Reaction score
Hi all,
So im really worried about Pepper. I have been seriously scatter brained lately because of work being crazy busy and i had given pepper and peaches fresh veggies on sunday, peaches always eats hers and sometimes so does pepper but this morning i realized i had left peppers veggies in his bowl way to long and they became mushy and brown, almost moldy like, and smelt really bad. I removed it immediately. It doesnt look like he touched it not even drank from it, the water line was still the same as before (as far as i could tell) and have been trying to watch my footage to make sure he didnt eat it. His poop and peeing are normal, he is acting normal but i have been trying to keep an eye on him while im at work here but im really worried. What should i do?

Please do be sure to be more specific in your subject line. "Help!" is too vague. "Help, bunny may have eaten moldy greens" would garner more attention and provoke more answers. :)

I wouldn't worry. You removed the veggies which is good. It is doubtful he would have eaten them if they were bad. I assume he still has plenty of hay in the meantime.

I would be somewhat concerned if he refused veggies that he normally eats. That could be an indication of something else. What was he given? Was it something he has eaten in the past? Is he eating hay and pellets as usual?

Greens, leafy greens, should be part of their daily diet but they should be introduced slowly and one type at a time. I'm sorry, but I don't know whether this is repeat for you or if you already know this. One should think more in terms of "greens" than "veggies"

Latest posts

Back