help :(

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunbunmama

Reaction score
the rabbit i currently have was an abandon rescue, i was suppose to take her (im assuming cuz she nests) to lollipop but i cudnt do it due to how they keep there buns there :( i would love to keep her but alot of horrible things going on currently that shes not getting the time and attention she needs, found out yesterday she has some fleas as well, and have been unsuccessful in cutting long over due nails. if anyone know of good solution or new home :(, please feel free to drop me a line..thank you.:bawl:

Are there any other rescues or shelters in your area?

Here is the website for Lollypop Farm, somehow connected to the Humane Society of Rochester, NY.

How do they "keep" the rabbits that is objectionable? It's impossible to tell from a website what the actual conditions are; what have you seen there yourself? There seems to be a chapter of the House Rabbit Society in Rochester; this is a contact page. (I've had differences with the national HQ of the HRS near my home, but the quality of care they provide to the rabbits is very good.)

not so much that they are horribel, but they are kept out in like old building with concrete floors in smaller fenced areas, seems like unless people visiting walk thru theres no one really there, idk. to me it seems like a sad place to live for a rabbit, maybe if they moved them to the farm outside itd be different, i always thought they were no kill too, and they arent which really stinks :( ill check that house rabbit society thing out thank you :)

Latest posts

Back