Help with my doe?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hollandblaze03

Reaction score
I am fairly new to breeding and this is my second litter but I’m not sure the breeding took. This doe seeks to become nicer than usual and everything online says they become more territorial. Today is day 12 since we bred her and she won’t let me palpated her really well but her stomach is a bit firm and I can feel her teats. I know it’s still early but it would really be nice to know. Thank you!

I am fairly new to breeding and this is my second litter but I’m not sure the breeding took. This doe seeks to become nicer than usual and everything online says they become more territorial. Today is day 12 since we bred her and she won’t let me palpated her really well but her stomach is a bit firm and I can feel her teats. I know it’s still early but it would really be nice to know. Thank you!
Not all does will be territorial, some of my does have and some have not. I think there is a pretty good chance she is pregnant.

Back