help with a name

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgrl

Reaction score
i dont know if my rabbit is a boy or a girl,but i would love
some help with names, i am so bad with names. so far he is kind of shy, but i think with time he will be a real love bug, he loves to be out of his cage of course. he is a rex or mini rex, im thinking mini. as you can see in the pics he is all white except a little brown around his eyes, and a little little spot on his back.
IMG_20121009_144756.jpg

IMG_20121009_144732.jpg

thanks i never even thought of piglet lol thats kind of cute.
i have read about sexing im just waiting till my rabbit is more comfortable with me before doing that

Have you ever heard of the book Watership Down? It's one of my favorite novels and it's about, of all things, rabbits! :)

Google "Watership down characters" and it will give you all the rabbits names. They've got some good ones.

I wanted to name mine from the book but I let my son pick and he picked Agnes from the movie Despicable Me. I stuck with the human older sounding name theme and went with Archie for my male.

I would say to decide what kinda names you like. Unique? Human names? Cutesy names? Decide on a theme and go from there.

Latest posts

Back