Help>Vet costsPPLZ SEE $79"SPEUTER" THREAD

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

christinelea1

Reaction score
I am really trying hard to get all bunnies,& ALL animals VET care as needed w/o costs being a hardship....Resources are becoming more available- PLEASE take advantage of them to help your babies(and add ANY resources you are aware of not on my list-email [email protected]:):) We just got my daughters BEAUTIFUL 110 pound Newfoundland named Sophia fixed for $25.00, microchipped for 15!!!

sohia.jpg

Gainesville Rabbit Rescue can have your rabbit spayed or neutered for $65. We have vets in Port Orange, FL and Gainesville, FL. You can PM me if interested.

I have yet two more places to fix bunnies at reduced rates- where is the thread for Low /no cost vetting added to the $79 "speuter" in Seattle thread please?

WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!ONE STATE FROM A KAZILLION OTHERS INCLUDING CANADA AND ETC, ETC. THANK YOU "SLAVE" PERSON!!!
Wondering, to help alll and not just YOUR FL. if we can collectively have the HUGE COMPREHENSIVE LIST in a safe place here at RO offering continuous updating as info becomes available ie needed **WORLD WIDE**- RIGHT NOW, the HOPE IS FOR MORE RABBITS TO GET "SPEUTERED" WORLD wide actually....Saving the many born UNPLANNED from the cruel fate often handed down to them.
THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING.

Latest posts

Back