Help Roxy ate plastic!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luna21

Reaction score
Roxy is really bad for chewing just about everything around her, this morning I set down a bag of hay a little too close to her cage and she chewed a tiny piece off and ate it and she's so quick I just had enough time to realize what had happened and pull it away.

If she ate a whole bag, I'd be worried.A tiny piece isn't going to hurt her. Just keep an eye on her poops, if she stops pooping take her into the vet for an X-ray. In the meantime, offer her lots of hay to help push it through. But really, it's unlikely it'll cause much problem. Gus has eaten tons of holes in bags and come to no harm at all.

Hope that helps!

Rue

Ok good, I'll be watching her then, she's a sneaky little thing she is, no more plastic, paper towels...ect I should have known better anyway but I'm so used to having Gizz and he's got a different bunnytude than she does, oh well live and learn.

It's ok! My Snowflake chewed of a small piece of my slippers (like a hole) and she's fine! Just keep on obsvering her poos, behavior, etc.

Latest posts

Back