Help needed !

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ambeeerr

Reaction score
can Any Of You Answer my Question Well . My bunnie Has Had 2 Litters . Both Died :( , first Litter we got too involved but we thourght we bought 2 girls soo huge shock when i opend hutch too find babies , secund litter they died from cold yet she loved them and fed them i was woundeirng wether i could put her inside about a week before her birth so shes comfy , relaxed and ready too build a nest without it being too cold I dont No If she is Pregnant But Ino They Had sex Soon After the birth ( we didnt no she had babies ) I reaally need Help im A Complete NOVIS Thanks Loads xx

Sorry Amber, this is in the wrong section, I'll move it to the Rabbitry for you.

sas

Hi AMber it has been pretty cold down there. I don't see a problem bringing her inside just make sure you put her somewhere quiet :) IF you give her a week inside before her date it will give her enough time to settle I had to do that a couple of times before I was set up like I am now.

make sure she has plenty of hay and a good deep bed of shavings for her to build her nest in and she should do fine.
If these are accidents then I would advise you to get your male neutered while she is pregnant as it takes a good 6-8 weeks after the neuter for the males to be fully sterile :) that way you will have no more accidents! and definately keep them apart from now on ;)

Latest posts

Back