Help Name the Puppy!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plasticbunny

Reaction score
The BF surprised me with this new addition yesterday! I'm stuck on names, though... I'm considering either Duke or Bruce. What do you think he looks like?

DSCI0168.jpg

DSCI0167.jpg

DSCI0159.jpg

DSCI0158.jpg

DSCI0154.jpg

DSCI0151.jpg

DSCI0145.jpg

DSCI0144.jpg

I like Duke too :biggrin: GREAT NAME!!!

My Ex's mom had Chows.....6 of them, Whew! Let me see if I can remember all of their names. This was about 14 years ago.
Ceazar
Andrea
Helean
Frankie
Callie
oooo and I can't remember the 6th.

Aww he's the floofiest little poof ball ever! How adorable :D What kind of dog is he? I'd name him Osito, means little bear in Spanish :)

SnowyShiloh wrote:
Aww he's the floofiest little poof ball ever! How adorable :D What kind of dog is he? I'd name him Osito, means little bear in Spanish :)

I like Osito, but we finally decided on Duke :(... The boyfriend liked it most, and considering I'd been begging him for another dog and he finally relented, well I figure I gotta give him something!

Duke is a Chow Chow, and yes they're SUPER puffy! And hey stay puffy when they grow up too :biggrin2:. Sometimes people get scared of them because they look like bears when they're older, and they're a medium to large size dog.

Must_Love_Pets wrote:

My Ex's mom had Chows.....6 of them, Whew! Let me see if I can remember all of their names. This was about 14 years ago.
Ceazar
Andrea
Helean
Frankie
Callie
That's a lot of Chows! All at the same time???

Erin, I understand! Gotta give in a bit sometimes, huh? :D I still maintain he would make a fantastic Osito.

I like Duke.. I wish I had a chow chow again!! I had one once and it was such a good sweet dog. It looks a lot like a Bear to me but with that face and fuzz anything would! Duke is cute. :) I want one!!!

plasticbunny wrote:
Must_Love_Pets wrote:

Ceazar
Andrea
Helean
Frankie
Callie
That's a lot of Chows! All at the same time???
YES!! It was horrible. She was not responsible at all. They were all in-bred and she would sell the pupsthrough the paper for $50 each. They would fight all the time. Ceazar and Callie would fight for dominence constantly. They pretty much ran as a pack and you could not even walk through the front door without fearing that you were going to be attacked. They were all matted. I felt so sorry that they were raised the way they were and she was a very selfish lady and still is. They broke into a neighbors yard by busting the fence down, attacked their 2 beautiful sweet dobies and the owner.They also broke out another time, killed and dragged a small dog back to the backyard. I finally said that is enough. I called the SPCA and they took every single one. It was so sad but there was nothing else I could do. I still don't talk to that woman. Sad that such a beautiful animal had to be raised by such a money greedy and selfish person. They could have made for some nice pets if they weren't already ruined by her. :(

Oh no! That's awful :(!

Well don't worry, my sweet Leela and Duke will be well cared for!

He's doing so well. He's already responding to his name, and the housebreaking is looking good... Only a couple of accidents!

Latest posts

Back