Help name my new rabbit!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinac

Reaction score
I am really bad at names! so some help would be appreciated, he was going ot be "JR" but im not so sure now

34996679<WBR>_full.jpg

Hmm...well I&#39;m useless at naming my rabbits too, I couldn&#39;t choose a name for Leo and I can&#39;t actually remember who came up with the name Leo but it&#39;s perfect.

Your bunny looks even more like a lion! How about something related to lions? I&#39;m drawing a bit of a blank at the moment :ponder:

I actually though JR was a cool name :nod

I would name him Mr. Squiggles. I don&#39;t know why, though. :jumpforjoy:

He&#39;s very cute by the way. :inlove:

Rachel.

Yippee! Another lionhead on the board....

I would help you but I&#39;m still trying to name all of mine....I finally named a chocolate otter today - she&#39;s "Cookies &#39;N Cream" cause she&#39;s chocolate on the top and white on the belly. She&#39;ll be called "Cookie" though...

Good luck - let us know what you decide!

Peg

Hmm... Cookie does seem pretty fitting somehow :D
I thought of....Selkie (Because he kinda reminds me of a seal with his color and all, and Selkies were mythical seal-fairy...sprite things.Very mischievious.)
Sargent Benjamin Theodore Cottonwood The Fouth (Because um.....yes?)
......And Fluffinsweetiethumperflake (Just to combine all the common rabbit names into one big long strand of cute ;))
Sorry, I tend to think of really weird names for animals :D (I didn&#39;t name Butterfinger, by the way; his breeder did, and I just kept it. Just to explain the relative normalness of it)

LOL butterfinger love the names but i bit of a mouthful! some other names i have come up with are oscar, zeke, shadow and murphy

Those last two WERE a bit of a doozie, weren&#39;t they? ;)
Ooh, I&#39;m liking Zeke and...maybe not so much Shadow, because it reminds me of the golden retriever in the movie Homeward Bound (Named Shadow), but still very appropriate

The bunny is a jersey woolly, we don&#39;t have lionheads in NZ.

I hope you come up with a name soon tinac, ya gotta get one in quick else they just become "bunny"!

That Zeke is gorgeous! :bunnydance:

Oh me oh my. What a sweet little guy. I like Aiden.

He is soooooooooo cute! I love that lion mane!!

Umm...my animal names usually just come out with out much thought but how about Griffin or Lenny (short for Leonard meaning "lion-strong") or Leo? Thats about all I can come up with for now.

Let us know what you decide on!

Latest posts

Back