help my doe is bleeding down below

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pamela

Reaction score
my doe has been out with a another doe in thegarden, and she is bleeding down below, we not know if she ispregnant and would this be a sign of labour if she is, wefouind out that she was bleeding at 5.00 pm and dont know howlong before that she was bleeding

yes she is still bleeding it is now 6.30pm andyes she could be pregnant we have a buck aswell and the children letthem out together she has also built a nest two weeksago andhas got bigger andpulled fur, and she makes a noise when yougo to touch her stomach

I'd say if she's pulled furr and gotten biggerthere is a good chance she is in labour now. Is this her first litteror have you hadnewborn bunnies before? and if she's bleedingalot alot you should call your vet right away

Is there a possiably that she alreadyhad her babies, like outside in the garden? or is she still fat andpregnant looking?

I strongly suggest getting her to a vet.I wish I had better advice than that but I think that's what you needto do.

OH Pamela I am so sorry, you did all what you couldhon , my prayers are with you .

Oh no. I am so very sorry for your loss.I wish there was something I could say or do to make this easier foryou. I will be keeping you in my prayers. So so sorry.

I bumped up the Rainbow Bridge for you. If you don't know thestory, please check it out. It brought me comfort when I lost my baby.Please check it out and add your little one.

Tina

thanks for allmof your kind replies it made it alittle easier for us my children were the worst of even though we stillhave 2 others patricia,s whose bun it was feels a lot betternow we have just got her a6 week old dwarf rabbit will post apic of her when a fried can take one

Back