Help meee!(:

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlondiesBunnies

Reaction score
I have a show coming up soon. I was wondering what you do before a show. I raise Dwarf Hotots if that info is needed. Lol:)

Clip Toenails, clean up any problem areas such as yellow feet or around the vent area if needed, and tell the show bunnies it is almost time to go the show and to be on their best behavior. :)

i always make sure nails are trimmed and give a quick look over. Nice thing bout short haired breeds.

the fuzzies are more time consuming.

If their fur is a bit yellowed anywhere else you can wash them with baby shampoo with a few drops of liquid bluing mixed in, I also add a little bit of conditioner so the flyaway stops, mix all together in a glass of warm water and pour it on the dry rabbits. Add extra water if needed but should still suds up. make sure you rinse well and put in a clean cage or holding pen. This is best done the night before the show not the morning of. Make sure to brush your bunny before it reaches the show table.

Back