help me pick a keeper

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sychak

Reaction score
please help me critique my first litter of mini rex's.
they are all chocolate and all doe's.

10 weeks old.

i'm trying to decide who's the pick of the litter..and i think i have a really good idea.. but as this is my first litter, i'd love some advice. i know the pics aren't fantastic..i just tried to get some quick shots tonight.

if none of them are worth keeping for breeding let me know!!!

4850988613_20b6de75ed.jpg

4850982089_463481dcb7.jpg

4851602394_6f2a8bd5bd.jpg

4851604686_d64e9ef486.jpg

thanks!

It really impossible to tell from the photos and the fact that your hand is completely covering the rabbit's head.

Of each rabbit, take a side, top, and rear shot - don't cover the head!

Place the rabbit on a carpet piece - not on a towel.

Be sure each is properly posed with the front feet even with the eyes and the rear feet even with the hip joint (it appears that #4 is the worst posed of the group).

The photos are also very dark making it difficult to see the rabbits.

I'd say #1 because its ears look a bit shorter and her body shape looks a bit better, but I would love to see more pics.

I am not one to help on this subject lol

Agreed with Pam - need some better, ligter, properly posed pictures in order to really tell how they look, although #1 and #3 look to have the best overall type. However, better pictures will be easier to go by. ;) They seem to have long ears, and be a bit on the big side. How old are they?

Emily

Also remember that the fur is worth 35 points. How is the texture and density of their coats?

Latest posts

Back