Help me name my new bun!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jess_sully

Reaction score
125.jpg

126.jpg

124.jpg

This is my new baby velveteen lop- she will be coming home on November 25th. More about that on my blog.

I need help narrowing my list of names!
-Alice (noble)
-Piper
-Pollyanna (Polly)
-Fiona
-Teagan
-Aida (happy)
-Olivia
-Faith
-Holly
-Scout
-Heidi
-Felicity (happy)
-Adette (sweet)
-Ettie (home ruler)
-Ginny (maiden)
-Eden (delight)
-Liesel
-Luciana/Lucy (light)
-Madeline
-Maisey
-Marcie

And if you have any other suggestions, feel free to share them :biggrin2:

b/c Flynn is such an Irish name is there an Irish name on DublinPerky's thread that would suit her?

I personally like

-Pollyanna (Polly)

-Teagan
-Aida (happy)

-Holly
-Scout OOOOH To Kill A Mockingbird!
-Heidi
-Felicity (happy)
Etta (as in Etta James)

-Eden (delight)

-Luciana/Lucy (light)
-Madeline Cute book :)

Marla is a cool name...

NorthernAutumn wrote:
b/c Flynn is such an Irish name is there an Irish name on DublinPerky's thread that would suit her?

I would LOVE to find an irish name for her. Most of the ones I found online were too... abstract... for me. They were all spelled WAY differently than how they sounded. What is this thread called?

I really like Pollyanna (Polly)! It's adorable! :biggrin2: (and your bunny is sooo adorable!)

Ramona- I still remember the part where her Q's were like cats
The boxcar kids always made me wanna run away from home and live in a tiny space :)
I loved Black Beauty, Beautiful Joe, the Anne of Green Gables books, the Wizard of OZ series (all 15 books :) ), Chronicles of Narnia, Susan Cooper's The dark is Rising series, anything by Bruce Coville, Stephen Cosgrove's Serendipity books... the list could go on, and on, and on, and on... :)

I seem to remember a scottish book about Maizie the post-cat.
Aileen is a celtic sort of name :)

*** Ramona is a cute name too:)

RAMONA! :biggrin2: :biggrin2:
How cute would THAT be?
The part I always remembered was when she wanted to pull one of the other girls' pretty blonde curls and see if it went "boing!".
What were the girls in The Boxcar Children's names? I can't believe I forgot!
I too like Pollyanna/ Polly, it's quirky and cute.

I love the name Pollyanna.

From the picture of her, she looks like a Pollyanna. I'm a little green that I don't have a Pollyanna bunny :biggrin2:

Wow! Those books brought back memories for me too!!! I remember all of those books. I loved them so much. Especially the box car children and bearnstein bears, ramona quimby. Aww, I miss them! And Anne of Green Gables, of course ;).

You have so many great names it IS hard to narrow it down! Hmm

I like pollyanna (also because it can be shortened to polly or anna, and it is nice to have a nick name for your bun from their main name).

- Madeline
- Maisey
- Ginny
- Holly

Some of the others are a little too formal for a bun, but maybe that's just me :). I love scout but she looks too sweet and silly to be a scout.

My bf and I named our new baby bunny Minnie (Mae).. partly after a favorite book character of mine from one of my very favorite Jennifer Crusie books, Bet Me.

* Box car children: Benny Alden, Violet Alden, Jessie Alden, Henry Alden. (I could'nt remember them so I cheated with Amazon.com, lol :D)*

New (slightly) Narrowed List:
-Alice (noble- Alice in Wonderland)
-Piper
-Pollyanna (nickname, Polly or Anna)
-Aida (happy)
-Scout (To Kill a Mockingbird)
-Adette (sweet, nickname- Ettie)
-Ginny (maiden, Harry Potter)
-Liesel (from Sound of Music)
-Maisy (different spelling perhaps? Maisie? Maisey?)

I don't want to name my bun anything someone else on the board has... so does anyone remember these names around here? I feel like there might have been a Ginny...?

I'm glad so many other people read the Boxcar Children :D I still have at least 30 of the books... I used to read them with my Grandma Ellen.
Am I the only one who doesn't recall any authors named Jennifer Cruise?

Latest posts

Back