Help me decide!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.Bosley

Reaction score
Hello!
As animal lovers, I thought you guys could help me decide between two pets.

Right now we currently have:
2 Dogs
2 Rabbits
2 Crested Geckos
1 Gargoyle Gecko
1 Ball Python
1 African Fat Tail Gecko
1 Bearded Dragon

I am going to be getting one more reptile! :D What should I get, another Crested Gecko or another Bearded Dragon?

In my opinion it sounds like you have enough pets as it is. I couldn't imagine that you could possibly give enough attention when you already have 10 pets. I am sure they are all well taken care of simply because having that many requires a lot of money, with that said if you are going to get another pet i would suggest you adopt one, instead of buying. Save a life, don't fund breeders,ad all that jaz.

I loved my day gecko and leopard geckos are sweet as well. I agree you have a lot of pets already! Just don't become an animal horder ok? :D

Bearded dragon!

Reptiles don't need as much one on one attention as other pets so its not as many pets as it looks. As long as you can take proper care of everyone you don't have too many pets. Everyone has their own maximum number.

Bearded Dragons are cool. Over the years we have had two Iguanas, and boy did they get huge! At one time I had 8 aquariums, 3 Tarantulas, 2 Alligator lizards, an Iguana, a Gopher snake, a King Snake, 3 Dobermans, and 2 cats--it was like having another full time job. Now it's one Great Dane and 7 bunnies--I feel like I'm on vacation. Forgot to mention the Tortoise and our Koi pond too.

Hello!
As animal lovers, I thought you guys could help me decide between two pets.

I am going to be getting one more reptile! :D What should I get, another Crested Gecko or another Bearded Dragon?

So... did you decide or are you still thinking about it?

I've always wanted to get a chameleon.

I've always wanted to get a chameleon too! Call it Karma (like the culture club song) haha

Latest posts

Back