HELP i think my bunny is possed!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CuddlesMom

Reaction score
Ok when i go to give cuddles a treat he getsCRAZY!!! Ill show him the treat then he will run between my feet till idrop it onetime he stood on his back legs andtookhis lil bunny paws and wacked the treat outta my hands!Thenafter he eats it he runs after my feet he scares me cause lately he hasbeen biting!!! I go to pet him he starts to bite my clothes! I know heNEEDS to be fixed but i have to wait one more month till i get cash!Does anyone elses bun do this or is mine just loco!!!!

Oh CuddlesMom,

You make me laugh from the title of this post down to the content.

Yesterday was a rainy Sunday morning and I watched "Exorcise III" with George C. Scott staring in it.

Then last night, Tucker, out of the blue, and just kept chasing me,digging at my pants, and tugging on them with his teeth at times. Ioffered him a treat, he ate it and came back. I tried petting him, theminute I'd stop, he'd go back to his digging and grabbing my pants. Itwas really making me laugh and move away. (Not easy to escape from arabbit.)

They're definitely more rambunctious before they're fixed though.

Give that Tough Guy a big kiss for me.

-Carolyn

Yah your not alone here! My rabbit doesn't likemy husband because she's very jealous. She never bites me however; shewill charge, bite, scratch and even grunt at my husband! He's actuallyscared of her and compares her to the rabbits off of montey python.It's actually quite entertaining! to see how nice she is to me...andsee the opposite on my husband!

-Lydia

mine too. Bub likes to grab, tug, bite, dig, scratch, and shove me. He's 9 wks old, and it has been a recent development!!

Rose

Latest posts

Back