Help I Overgroomed my bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aph10

Reaction score
I got way too zealous with the fur buster but down was flying all over the place and I don’t brush him often. Well I’m a horrible bunny caretaker for this but now he’s got a sore bald spot under his hair. I know it will grow back and he is still hoping around but it’s not great. Is there anything I can help him feel better or it grow back faster.
I really need to toss the brush. It’s done this too many times.

Fur busters are kinda know for that happening sadly, I linked the brush I use it's just rubber and takes so much hair off my bunny and never made bald spots! For hair growing back faster I'm not sure but I thought I would leave my recommendation for you so that you could possibly find a better brush! The brush is like half the price of the fur buster so I hope it will work for you! Only down side to the brush is it makes funny patterns when you brush your bun but your bun fluffs back to normal in a few hours lol! I linked the website and the brush is in their store just scroll and you'll find it!

\/ The brush I use \/
SILICONE GROOMING BRUSH
$9.99
https://www.binxbox.net/store

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    373.5 KB · Views: 1
Thank you. I have a similar one but I didn’t think it worked well but this site suggests wetting it first. I’m gonna try that on the lionshead first then the baldy one when it’s been grown back and a brushing is really needed

Back