Help! How much fright does it take to actually harm a rabbit?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:DThat's so great to hear! I imagine the entire thing was as stressful for you as it was for her. I'lltry to check out your pics in a bit (I'm at work, so it's a bit hard to keep up).

But for now, am so happy to hear that all went well!

I'm glad she's ok,and if you dont mind my saying but nobody should EVER kick a rabbit!:growl: (you could always give them a good pinch)

MyBoyHarper wrote:
My [bleep]-hole half brothers decided to get out of bed (they're 33, keep this in mind while you are plotting to harm them) and start stomping through the kitchen cussing and screaming half drunk.
I could hear a gate being thrashed everywhere and a rabbit just running frantically everywhere.
I screamed and yelled at them to stop and asked why they were doing this. They said it was in their way and to [bleep] off.

I'd force them to watch Night of the Lepus. Maybe they'd realize that they may have put themselves in grave danger. Do theyknow that those rabbits guard the Bridge?

It's guaranteed that they will answer to someone for doing this. Someone of a "higher" authority.

~Jim (old enough to be their father)

PS: How's Haley?

Runestonez wrote:
Maybe you could borrow evil bunn from Ilovetegocalderon! :D We could set him lose in their room while they are sleeping some night!!;)

:laugh: Oh, amen honey! That's a fabulous idea! Poor MBH, I feel so bad for you, having to live with those :censored2 jerks! I think my first thought (other than save the bunny!) would have been to take a baseball bat to those *bleeeep*ing *bleep*holes! Just think of them screaming and running from Tank, that'll make you feel better!

:gun:

Latest posts

Back