Help fleas!????

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elleecrawford

Reaction score
Yesterday I was bonding three/four of my neutered/spayed rabbits and I was holding Ashen, my mini lop for a while. I woke up this morning with bites covering my legs and stomach and so I immediately checked the bunnies. Ashen has like 40 fleas on his bottom and I'm almost positive he has ANOTHER UTI. I'm pretty sure his bondmate, Mocha has them too but her fur is back so its hard to see. Toby has a 95% chance of having them after bonding yesterday. Luckily, Miguel is the only bunny who can't have them because he was never with them. When I examined Ashen a couple minutes ago I already have three more bites, I'm so scared! I called the vet and of course they have no appointments today or tomorrow HELP WHAT DO I DO?!

It sounds like fleas or possibly mites, if there is hair loss. The easiest way to treat is to get some Revolution from the vet. You'll also need to clean/wash their environment after you treat them. Can you get in to see a different vet? It's not an emergency but the sooner you can get them treated the better for them and you.

Latest posts

Back