HELP!! eating couch fabric..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haru the Lionhead

Reaction score
Hello guys, I’ve been seeing haru chewing on the couch for a few weeks now, and when I checked it there was missing parts of the couch fabric.. she’s also shedding and she hates brushing so i can only do it for a few minutes every day, I cut her long fur as much as I could so if she ingested it it wouldn’t harm her as much.. yesterday I talked about her poops being in odd shapes.. could it be the beginning of a blockage? I'm worried about the couch thing, whatever i do to block the area she keeps finding a way to go there and chew on it
524075D6-065F-4EBA-AC9D-8147A69ECBF6.jpeg63698A6B-22F6-4FA6-A4CA-ADBF3CBC7078.jpeg

Haru has never been a chewer.. she has tons of chewing toys and she doesn’t even look at them, she only chews on slippers or rubbery things, but these days I’ve been seeing her chew on the wall, floor, desk, tables, bed, chairs, and everything else.. is this normal or could she be having a problem or something?

Back