Help.....Cupcake is dragging her legs!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well today was not a good day- Cupcake seemed tobe getting more mobility in her legs this past week &today my daughter picked her up to discovered tons of poop stuck to herbutt.

We gently held her upside down & discovered clumps& clumps stuck to her & we had to cut out most of itout. Then we decided (after had letting her rest for a fewdays) to let her hop around & she started the leg draggingagain. This time it seemed worse. The fact that she is not cleaningherself & the dragging is reoccuring is now worrying me.

I will now take her to anotherr vet- the vet that I had originallyplanned to take her to but were not in that day & see what wecando. She seems happy but I know there is something wrong.

I hate to say this but I already talked to my daughter about possiblylosing Cupcake & she was in tears but I reminded herthat we would love her forever & we get another bunny if shedid not make it.

I will let you all know how she does when I take her back to the vet this week.

We don't want her to struggle or be uncomfortable. You have my full support whatever you and the doctors decide.

Please kiss Cupcake for me and tell her how loved she is here. She's our Valentine Calendar Girl.

-Caroyn

Back