Help bunbun is not well!!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Luna, I am soo sorry :( My thoughts are with you, as everyone else's arehere too..

Much Love

Cher

I am so sorry. You did everything you could for bunbun. Only time and lots of crying will help.

Cristy

Oh, Luna, I am just sick reading this sad news. I know you did all that you could and how sad you must be.

Have you considered finding a different vet to do a necropsy to see what exactly it was? It might ease your mind some.

Hugs from me to you and my sincere sympathies.

Luna,

My heartfelt sympathy goes out to you in your loss. If youare not familiar with the concept of the Rainbow Bridge, please linkto:ttp://www.lisaviolet.com/ecard/rainbowjavax.html

While it doesn't change anything, it has been a source of solace tomany of us who have lost a bun in the past. You didthe best you could with the information and resources you had at hand.Lucy knows that, of this I am sure.

So, so sorry. It is never easy.

Buck

Luna, I wanted to let you know that I am thinkingof you. I just came back online tonight and have read the whole postingand am so sorry. If it makes you feel any better, I believe that myFudgie is looking after Bunbun right now, and introducing her to allher new Rainbow Bridge friends. He will take good care of her, as hedid with Miffy at home, and he will keep her safe until we see themagain, every time you see a rainbow, know Bunbun is sending it to youto let you know she is there.

mummybunny

I am so sorry, it must be horrible. You get so attached to them, its very hard to lose one.
Just think that it was his destiny and he is at a better place.

I came straight on to see how Bunbun was doing...I'm so sorry Luna, I can't believe that she's gone. I hopeyou find comfort in the fact that all the people on here will help youand that our thoughts are with you. It's so hard losing abunny, and it's even worse when you have fought so hard to keep themwith you.

Take care honey.

*hugs*

Ang xx

Thankyou for all your prayers and hugz andsupport everyone!! This is really not easy for me to go through, but itreally helps to come to the forum! Thankyou so much for being here forme!!

Luna21

Luna I am very sorry for yourloss. I have not been on over the holiday or Iwould have posted this sooner. Take careand remember we're all here for you.

jen

Latest posts

Back