Help! Alice ate Daffodil?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AliceBunny

Reaction score
Alice likes to climb furniture, and if you don't keep watch on her every second she gets into trouble. Today she managed to jump from the back of the couch to a shelf that had a pot with a dead daffodil plant. I caught her eating the dead/dried up leaf/stem of the plant. I think she was only eating the plant for a few seconds. She is eating her own food and drinking normally, should I just watch her or should I be more concerned? I've read daffodils are very toxic but I'm not sure how toxic dead/dried up leaves and stems would be?

Thanks ):

just keep a general eye on her. They don't tend to eat anything that will kill them...it's the bulb that will get 'em good though (as in the bulb is deadly)

just keep a general eye on her. They don't tend to eat anything that will kill them...it's the bulb that will get 'em good though (as in the bulb is deadly)

Okay thank you ): So far she seems to be acting normally so I hope it is all okay.

Latest posts

Back