hello :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angora_yuki

Reaction score
Hello from bunnies land lol my name is Jasmine and I have nine rabbits :) we live all happy with four english angoras three jersey woolies and two mini rexs. Also three new baby english angora s. Now for all nines name. There is clover.peppermint.Artemis.lulu.and princess. The boys there is jelly bean.Smokey jasper and fuzzy. Well that's my bunny crew they all say hello:)

Boy do I ever lol I will get pic when I can get on my computer lol they all r a trip with nine different personalities on different spectrum xD like clover is the biggest sweet heart and lulu is evil she can't be touched because she is so evil she grunts growls and will claw u and bite you till u leave her alone

Hello from bunnies land lol my name is Jasmine and I have nine rabbits :) we live all happy with four english angoras three jersey woolies and two mini rexs. Also three new baby english angora s. Now for all nines name. There is clover.peppermint.Artemis.lulu.and princess. The boys there is jelly bean.Smokey jasper and fuzzy. Well that's my bunny crew they all say hello:)

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing the photos of your nine babies!
I have 4 and thought that was a handful!

Let's see your buns soon and welcome!

Vanessa

Hello and welcome! Wow, it sounds like you have a full house...it sounds awesome. :)

okay so i hope the photos attach lol well in the pics it goes clover who is a tort. pepper who is a REW. jasper who is a lilac white point.Artemis who is a black. and then old pictures of my jersey which is smokey and fuzzy. smokey is an opal and fuzzy and his sister princess are Siamese stables. the only ones i dont have pics of just yet are jelly who is an otter with cooper mini rex and lulu who is our demon who is a REW:):hearts:

phone pictures 074.jpg

pics 002.jpg

p 024.jpg

phone pics 9-1-13 072.jpg

phone pictures 003.jpg

picsaiklsag 014.jpg

Latest posts

Back