Hello!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kayota

Reaction score
Hey! I'm new to bunnies but I've been wanting a rabbit for a few years. It'll be a long time yet before I get one (one to two years!) but I want to learn as much as I can first as I don't know very much about bunnies! So I thought I'd join a forum :) Looking forward to learning!

Hello there, and welcome to the forum :) You're certainly planning ahead, but you sure will find a wealth of information here :)

I forgot to tell you about my other pets! I have a 55 gallon fish tank to start, but aside from that:

Kyoto--corn snake
Nautilus--Blue agouti berkshire male rat (3 years)
Faxon--Brindle Husky/Shiba Inu female mix dog (1 year)
Roxie--Tan Chihuahua/Border Terrier female mix dog (8 years)

Welcome! You sure came to the right place. I hope you find everything you need and have a good time. : )

I might be able to get a bun sooner than later because my living situation might be changing.. I'll keep you updated :)

Hello and welcome! I'm new to bunny ownership too and the biggest thing to learn about is their nutrition. They are very different from cats and dogs and I had to (still am) learning how to properly feed them!

Do your dogs bark a lot? Some bunnies can be a bit skittish and nervous. My buns get scared when my parrots scream.

:hello & :welcome1
Glad you found RO! Its a great place to learn about rabbits & meet knowledgeable, friendly members. Nice to meet you & so glad you are researching rabbits prior to getting one. Rabbits are great "pets" but to be a good "bunny parent" does take research. Rabbits are not a "pet" for everyone. I did some research prior to my getting my two girls & every day find there is so much more I still have to learn. I did have a scare with one of my girls & I am so happy that I was already a member here. I got replies to my query about my little girl's illness & it helped not only to get good advice but to have RO friends to give me support while worrying about my little girl. Everything worked out & she is fine now but that was quite a scare. Glad to have you here! Oh, & sometimes members here have to find a home for a bunny or one of their bunny's kits!

Back