Hello!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taryncm

Reaction score
Hello!
My name is Taryn and I am new to this forum. I have a super cute bunny named Comet :)! He is my pride and joy <3.

I adopted him a little over a year ago and came with no information about his previous owners and life. The vet suspects that he is about 3 years of age and is perfectly healthy.
He's not big on being held, and seems to get irritated but not super mad when you pet him. He has gotten better over time, but still hates to be held! I believe his previous owners probably just left him in a cage all the time and didn't socialize with him very often, or its just how his personality is? He is very quirky though! He has his very own room to run around in at night, but during the day the whole apt. is his! He doesn't seem to chew to much on things which is a definite plus, but if someone leaves their cellphone charger near the ground, he will annihilate it! He also likes to dig on your feet.. its a little weird but doesn't hurt or anything so I just let him keep on keeping on with his digging of my feet.

I have actually almost stepped on him a couple times! Anytime you wrinkle any kind of bag, he will be right there at your feet thinking its time for a treat! I have learned to look on the ground before I start moving again lol!

Like I said he is my baby, even if he doesn't like to be cuddled! He is a spoiled little guy :)!

Comet being lazy!
10556_472148009540839_1675249095_n.jpg

:hello & :welcome1, Taryn & Comet!
Glad to have you join us here at RO! Comet sure is a little cutie! :inlove:

Latest posts

Back