hello

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoppy_loppy

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

First off this is a great site, im glad i found it.

Im new here and just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I am newto keeping rabbits and have just picked upa pair ofNew Zealand's from the local animal shelter, we named them Scribble& Scrabble. They are about a year old. One is all white and theother is white with a few brown stripes.

They were a little shy at first when we got them home but after a fewhours they started to get active and were pretty active for the rest ofthe night :)

Well i am looking forward to having allot of fun with these guys for along time to come and my wife and i may get one more that we saw at theanimal shelter that isa real character :)

Thank you

Greetings!! :wave:

Welcome to the forum!

Got any pictures of the bunnies??

~Jim

:wave:WELCOME !!! This is the GREATEST Rabbit Forum around, and I am on a few.

Glad to hear that your buns came from a shelter.

We LOVE Photos here, we are addicted to them :yes:

We are a fun bunch here, and hope you have lots of fun here too !!!!

~Zee & The Buns

:monkey:Welcome! We are waiting for pictures! :inlove:

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Scribble and Scrabble are both males and they are already bonded. They are doing great.

The day that my wife and i were at the animal shelter there was a ladyfrom the House Rabbit Society there checking out the rabbits. We spoketo he for a good hour about the rabbits and she was very helpful. Wecalled her today to let her know how they were doing and everything.

Oh and i will try to get some pics up when ig i get a chance.

Thanks again for the warm welcome.

Welcome!

I am very glad to hear of another New Zealand fan here! I breed NewZealand Reds and Whites, along with Californians and Satins; but theReds are by far my favorite!!!

Kat

Hello and Welcome!

I look forward to getting to know you, Scribble and Scrabble better. I can't wait to see pictures of the boys.

I think you are really going to enjoy the forum. We have a great bunch of people here.

Tina & the Zoo Crew

Latest posts

Back