Hello!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Lop Lover

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm from Montana, and am relatively new to rabbits. I picked up two lovely Holland Lops yesterday from a breeder in a town nearby and am absolutely in love with them. They are the cuddliest sweetest things... Anyhow, I used to own a Netherland Dwarf Doe named Little Bit, and admitedly I did not take proper care of her, I didn't pay her much attention and let her eat all that she wished to. I felt very guilty when she passed on for not giving her the full life that she deserved, and am hoping to redeem her with my new rabbits by taking excellent care of them. As soon as I figure out how, I'll post a picture of my Little Bitter Boo and my two bunnies that I have now.

So, meet Otis & Maizey! I plan on getting them fixed as soon as possible. Otis is the more adventurous of the duo, and more easy to handle than Maizey who occasionally freaks out and squirms when your holding her in demands to be put down on the ground. I'm glad to see that so far my rabbits are getting along great! They were both snuggled up in their igloo at night and even played with a few toys that I got them. They seem to be eating and drinking fine as well. I love my bunnies!

Hello and welcome to RO
Congrats on your buns. Buns are the best
You will be able to get a ton of great information on this site and there are many helpful people.

Back