Hello! :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pipsqueak

Emily
Reaction score
Hello! I joined this forum in the hopes that it would be a bit more active then the other one I'm a member of, and looking around a bit it looks like it will be! I have 3 rabbits, a lionhead doe named Smokeyanne that I've had for 4 years but is probably around 5, and my two netherland dwarfs Pipsqueak and Olivia Tonks, who will both be a year this summer. I'm also on the look out for a nice holland lop to join the mix. :) I look forward to learning a lot more things and meeting other bunny people on here.

My lionhead.

IM

My netherland dwarf doe.

121uahc.jpg
[/URL]

And my netherland dwarf buck.

2aj10gi.jpg
[/URL]
I

Last edited:
Thank you! My bunnies are all pretty good natured. :) Olivia is still a bit resistant on harness but we're working on it. Do you have a lionhead as well? It looked like it in your profile picture.

Welcome to RO! :) were glad to have you! Your bunnies are adorable! Its cool that you walk your bunnies, I walk my Ash too. Also yes, this forum is REALLY active. :) There is always someone online. I have yet to see a day where there is no one online. And I like to come on as much as possible, at least once per day. This forum has really great advice. I'm on some other bunny forums and so far this one is my favorite!

I hope you like it here! :)

Thank you! My bunnies are all pretty good natured. :) Olivia is still a bit resistant on harness but we're working on it. Do you have a lionhead as well? It looked like it in your profile picture.

I have three lionheads (and five lionhead babies until they are all adopted) and one dunno-what-he-is-but-I-love-him. That is my sweetheart Charlotte in my picture:bunnyheart

Ilovemyrabbit: Thank you! Yes I was pleasantly surprised when I got a reply on this thread right away. :) I originally got the harness because I thought they needed more excercise, I looked at rabbit harnesses but they were all more like vests and cat harnesses seemed like a better choice, they all took very well to it and enjoy getting out to enjoy the grass and sun. :)

Ilovemyrabbit: Thank you! Yes I was pleasantly surprised when I got a reply on this thread right away. :) I originally got the harness because I thought they needed more excercise, I looked at rabbit harnesses but they were all more like vests and cat harnesses seemed like a better choice, they all took very well to it and enjoy getting out to enjoy the grass and sun. :)

Yes when I joined, I was suprised too when I saw how active this forum was. And I also got a cat harness for Ash. I thought that they looked like a better choice too. And Ash took to his harness pretty well too. He likes to binky and run around the yard. :) it is fun walking them.

And they enjoy it so much! Smokey loves to go on walks, I also let them out in x-pens so they can graze.

And they enjoy it so much! Smokey loves to go on walks, I also let them out in x-pens so they can graze.

Yes, Ash loves going on walks. He likes to dig holes in the ground and sit in them, lol. I let Ash out in a pen today and he ate grass and binkied a LOT! It was fun, and he really liked it. :)

Haha when Olivia goes for walks she likes to jump in brambles and be a 'wild bunny' lol. :) Your Ash sounds like a sweetie!

Haha, sometimes when I walk Ash he sits still for a little bit but then bolts away faster than I can run, lol. I really have to be on my feet when walking him. And he runs all over the yard too, lol. Thanks :), yes he is a real sweetie, and he is such a snugglebun he lets you pet him for hours and he gives you licks. He is a sweet little guy, I suppose it helps that we got him as a baby, so he was loved on from the start which developed such a good personality. :)

Haha, sometimes when I walk Ash he sits still for a little bit but then bolts away faster than I can run, lol. I really have to be on my feet when walking him. And he runs all over the yard too, lol. Thanks :), yes he is a real sweetie, and he is such a snugglebun he lets you pet him for hours and he gives you licks. He is a sweet little guy, I suppose it helps that we got him as a baby, so he was loved on from the start which developed such a good personality. :)

I agree, I got Smokey when she was probably about a year, and she is such a cuddler, Pip likes to snuggle as long as he gets to be in my jacket lol I think it makes him feel like he's hiding, Olivia's a bit of a wild child, and she's very mischevious, she loves to try and get out of her play pen, but she does like to get pets. :)

I agree, I got Smokey when she was probably about a year, and she is such a cuddler, Pip likes to snuggle as long as he gets to be in my jacket lol I think it makes him feel like he's hiding, Olivia's a bit of a wild child, and she's very mischevious, she loves to try and get out of her play pen, but she does like to get pets. :)

Ash, is a year old, his birthday was April 7th. I'm not sure when he was really born but I know he was probably around 8 weeks old when we got him. Haha, that's funny that Pip likes to snuggle as long as he is in your jacket. :) That's cute!

Yeah I adopted Smokey from a family who's daughter had grown allergic to her, we don't really know her age but we assumed that she was about a year at that point.

Back