Hello

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HEM

Reaction score
Hello all.

Adopted our first bunny on January 29th and was cruising the internet about bunny stuff and come by this site. I am astounded to see how many folk have pet bunny's.

We got our Dilly and immediately fell in love. It's only coming up to 3 months and my wife and I adore her and she is definitley part of the family. When we are out, we race home to see her and fight about who gets to play with her first.

I never knew a bunny could take one's heart the way Dilly has taken ours.

Glad to be in this site with other bunny lovers and glad that we and Dilly could make everyone's acquaintance.

tn

Welcome to RO!

Yes have to say it was a big surprise how much we fell in love with ours! They are such unique creatures! Never would have I thought.

Glad you found RO! Lots of people who feel the same way you both do about your bunny.

Look forward to chatting!

K:)

Welcome! As you ask questions on this site you will find that everyone is very helpful. What kind of bunny is Dilly? I can't wait to see pictures!:D

Thanks everyone!!
Dilly is a gray and white mini lop

Darn, I thought I posted a picture, I guess it didn't work. Sorry, I am awful with computers.

I will get my wife to help me out tonight when we get home from work.

HEM wrote:
Thanks everyone!!
Dilly is a gray and white mini lop

Darn, I thought I posted a picture, I guess it didn't work. Sorry, I am awful with computers.

I will get my wife to help me out tonight when we get home from work.

Don't feel bad. I've been here awhile and still can't post pics to the Gallery. lol

Photobucket account works as well. Open an account up, upload your pics, copy and paste. If I can do it, anyone can.

BTW, I'm grateful for my husband. Knows his way around computers.

Welcome to the forums. I'm going to pick up my bunny this Saturday and am so excited! Have fun with Dilly and pics r a must! :D

OK!!
Thanks again!!!
Dilly's mom downloaded some photos and we have them posted.
Please take a look at Dilly

Again, nice to know about this website and that there are so many other bun lovers out there.
Hope to chat and get to know some of you.

OK, here we go finally

Dilly's mom taught the old man how to add some pictures.

Here are a few of Dilly, the lil' girl that is taking over two human's lives. We adore here and are thankful that she made her way into our lives.

We need to say that we love this site and all of the pictures of the great bunnies and the people that share them!!!

16851_242056_210000004.jpg

16851_242056_190000002.jpg

16851_242056_150000001.jpg

16851_242056_200000003.jpg

16851_242056_110000000.jpg

16851_242040_210000000.jpg

16851_242036_320000000.jpg

Nancy, I also read that bit of information somewhere. Bunnies are third to dogs and cats for house pets.
Dilly is our first bunny, actually our first oet in general and we can see why bunnies are 3rd on the list. They are truly adorable and loving. And they just simply put a smile on ya face!!

Its crazy isn't it? I never knew they came in 3rd.

I'm also from Chicago. Born and raised, but moved a year ago to Washington :( I miss portillo's, father n sons pizza, stir crazy, Giordano's, home run inn, down town, north ave beach, navy pier, I miss wood field mall, Wrigleyville, and everything else from home.

Hey Melissa
I would miss it too if I had to leave Chicago. We live in Lncoln Square and love the area. I used to live in Bucktown and then just north of Wrigley Field, 1/2 block from Irving Park.
You must hit all of those places when you come back to visit!!

Thanks so much for sharing the pics! Dilly is a cutie and looks like she's settled in nicely to be the "House" Bunny! You know, they think they own the place and the people in it.

They are definitely awesome pets. Glad to hear they made #3. They are definitely getting popular in our area.

HEM wrote:
Hey Melissa
I would miss it too if I had to leave Chicago. We live in Lncoln Square and love the area. I used to live in Bucktown and then just north of Wrigley Field, 1/2 block from Irving Park.
You must hit all of those places when you come back to visit!!
My brother loves that area!! He lives near old Irving, but is looking to buy a house around where we grew up which is near Montrose and Pulaski. My sister moved out of the city and lives in Wood Dale which is about 15 mins away from O'hare.

Latest posts

Back