Hello

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lanfam5

Reaction score
we have just got three rabbits for our boys not sure of the breeds but by looking online I think we have a polish a Florida White and a Havana. This is the first time we have had rabbits my boys are active in 4-H and have shown Pigs, Chickens, Turkeys and Ducks and now they ant to try showing rabbits to we will see how it goes.

Welcome to Rabbits Online! You'll find a lot of rabbit lovers here! There are many sections, you can post a blog for your 3 bunnies (and the other pets too!), it's as easy as posting this thread.. and you can always post their pics too, everybody LOVES to see pics of bunnies here! Please post pics of all your pets, it seems like you have many of them, and as you show them, they must be very beautiful! Tell us their stories too!

There are many other sections on the website, I suggest you take a look and explore, this website is so cool it's addictive!!

:biggrin:

Thank you and I will explore this forum as this is our first venture with rabbits I am sure I can learn a lot. I joined a Boston Terrier forum when we got our first one and have learned a lot about them and am hoping to do the same here for rabbits

Latest posts

Back