Hello

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tuckerbunnies

Reaction score
Hi my name is Maysie and I'm from a small village in North Yorkshire in the UK. I have 22 rescue rabbits and I and my Husband Mike do bunny holiday boarding.

Please forgive me if I make any mistakes as I need to get use to the forum.

Maysie :)

Hi Maysie, welcome to RO.

You'll have to start a Blog for your Bunnies and post LOTS of pictures of them.

Oh I wish I lived near you I'd hire you. I have no one to take care of my bunnies if i want to go away. Needless to say I never go away.

Susan:)

Hi Susan

Thank you for your Welcome after 11 views and no replies I was starting to worry :D

If you lived near us we would gladly have looked after your bunnies, we have spacious hutches and play pens and we also do indoor boarding for house bunnies :D

:wave2

Welcome to the forums. Everyone here loves pictures, the more the marrier. Wished I lived near you to, unfortunately I live really far away.

Hi Jan

Yes Newcastle is not that far away from us, Darlington is about 15 minutes away we live near Scotch Corner.

Thank you for that link I shall go and have a look at it now, I've manged to upload 2 photos so far so I'm getting better
:biggrin2:

Maysie
x

Here are some of my bunnies

This is Baby Saint on the left and her Mother Helen on the right and they were dumped at the side of a very busy road. Baby Saint had her eyes poked out and we think she had been stood on and she is blind and has a deformed left leg and a dislocated right pelvis her Mother Helen has a twisted spine and splayed back legs and they now live with us and are very happy and contented bunnies.They are both special needs buns.
30-8-11001.jpg

Barry.
18-8-11013.jpg

Katie and Koko (in the litter tray)
18-8-11025.jpg

Rosie (Lionhead Cross)& Murphy (Dwarf Lop)
18-8-11012.jpg

This is where we keep 13 of our bunnies
Bunnies017-1.jpg

Maysie your bunnies are beautiful

Baby Saint and her mother Helen are so lucky you have them. They are both Beautiful bunnies:heartbeat:.

Looking forward to more pictures and stories of your bunnies.

SOOOSKA wrote:
Maysie your bunnies are beautiful

Baby Saint and her mother Helen are so lucky you have them.  They are both Beautiful bunnies:heartbeat:.

Looking forward to more pictures and stories of your bunnies.

Thank You Susan Helen and Baby Saint are very special to us :hearts:

I would like to welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

Thats a great set up and those are beautiful bunny's.

Many bunnies’ recommend their slaves to this site so we may learn of others methods to keeping our furry masters happy.

If you everhave a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

Here are somelinks I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*The House Rabbit Society has a lot of good information on what veggies are safe for bunny’s, etc.

*Here is a link to learn what your furry master is trying to say to you How to Understand Your Bunny's Language

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How to Bond with Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo. Many people also use Photobucket. You just copy the img file and paste it into the post.

Don’t hesitate to ask questions and I am glad you have joined rabbits online; I look forward to seeing you around.

Back