Hello :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MagPie

Reaction score
Hi my name is Emily and I am a first time bunny owner. I just got my guy Harvey (who I believe is a mix with californian markings) from a friend who will be traveling for work and will be living out of hotels. Well I'm such a sucker for rescues and Californian bunnies that I took in Harvey (whom was being called Thumper) on Sunday.

Both of my sisters have had flop rabbits, which they didn't really socialize all that well. So I've never been too fond of rabbits with the floppy ears. I ended up meeting a Californian years ago that was a really nice rabbit. So when Harvey needed a new home I adopted him.

I've had many animals over the years; fish, reptiles, cats. At home besides Harvey I have a fish tank, two leopard geckos and two cats (whom Harvey adores). Harvey's fit in perfectly. I have no idea how old he is other than being full grown, but he's very well behaved and friendly and adjusted rather quickly to a new home. He's been running circles around me and the cats. He'll follow and run after the cats and groom them. The cats however are rather preplexed about this strange new kitty who is pretty bold. So far the cats run to me for protection haha. It was pretty amusing to see my 21 pound cat run from a little bunny. They are getting used to him tho. And I'm really glad they aren't trying to hunt the bunny.

Welcome to the forums! Harvey is very handsome! And dont worry my cats run from my bunnies too :p

I would like to welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

You have a very handsome bunny.

Many bunnies’ recommend their slaves to this site so we may learn of others methods to keeping our furry masters happy.

If you everhave a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

Here are somelinks I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How to Bond with Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo. Many people also use Photobucket. You just copy the img file and paste it into the post.

Don’t hesitate to ask questions and I am glad you have joined rabbits online; I look forward to seeing you around.

Thank you for the welcomes :) It's kind of fun having a rabbit of my own. So different than my sisters' rabbits. He's a very sweet and lovebug bunny (which I think is partly because he isn't neutered; I hope once he is he won't lose all that).

hello!

my daughter lets the bunnies run loose in her bedroom and play with her 3 cats. she has a 20 lb male cat who is obese, and the bunnies love to chase him, which is actually great exercise for him!

Hahah my 21lb cat is slightly overweight, he's got maine coon in him. But the exercise is definately good for him. Not to mention someone bossing him around is good too. My other cat is older and rather just sleep.

Latest posts

Back