Hello!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwhigam

Reaction score
Well, my first thread was about my buns health, so I thought proper introductions were in order.

My name is Ken, I am from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania but lived in Philadelphia for the last 10 years, up until last year when I moved to Montreal, QC, Canada. I worked as a bank manager but got sick of the questionable sales tactics and left. I promised myself I would finally get my degree that I always put off getting before I was 40, I'm 36 now so I just decided to take a "leap of faith".

Anyway, I have four chinchillas (had them for several years) but one day I saw my Netherland Dwarf rabbit in a store and fell instantly in love. I haven't had a bun since childhood and I forgot a docile and loving they were.

Well, enough of the talk, I know you want to see pictures!

13034_242101_350000000.jpg
13034_252042_430000003.jpg
13034_252042_430000002.jpg
13034_252042_430000001.jpg
13034_252042_430000000.jpg

Hi Ken, what a cute bunny? What's his name?

So what are you taking in School? Are you enjoying being back in school? I went back to school in my30's OMG I found it very interesting being in school with kids almost young enough to be my kids. I was there to learn they were there to spend their parents money.

Anyways I look forward to more picures of your cutie.

Susan:)

Hi Ken and welcome..

What a gorgeous little bunny you have there..

Let me welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

Congratulations on going back to school! Your bun is very cute!

If you everhave a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

I have listed some links I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How To Bond With Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo.

I am glad you have joined rabbits online and I look forward to seeing you around.

SOOOSKA wrote:
Hi Ken, what a cute bunny? What's his name?

So what are you taking in School? Are you enjoying being back in school? I went back to school in my30's OMG I found it very interesting being in school with kids almost young enough to be my kids. I was there to learn they were there to spend their parents money.

Anyways I look forward to more picures of your cutie.

Susan:)

Hi! His name is Effie, he's almost six months old, he was born on January 11th.

I am going for Anthropology. I know about the age difference all too well! I was talking to my classmate and I am older than his father. I also was surprised to see so many laptops in class, one girl asked me if I had used a laptop in classes at my prior college and I told her that Windows hadn't even been invented let alone laptops!

Latest posts

Back