Hello

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zweistein

Reaction score
[align=left]I've been here for a few days but I forgot to introduse myself.. :p[/align]
[align=left]
Well then.. [/align]
[align=left]Hi, I'm Jim from sunny Greece. :)
I'm a c.s. university student and I own a ~5months old male bunny.
His name is cookie, he is a dwarf bunny, i don't really know the breed... to me it looks like a Dwarf Hotot.
I love bunnies and if I had a bigger house to live, i'd buy some more
I found out about this forum by googling searching for any info or advise available for bunny owners. I'm happy to be here and I wish the best to all of you.
[/align]
[align=left]

[/align]
[align=left][/align]

[align=left]Cookie:[/align]

[align=left]
img0139l.jpg
[/align]

[align=left][/align]

Hi and welcome to the forum what a cute cookie u have lol thx for sharing pics...we love pics. I could b wrong but Cookie looks like a Dwarf Hotot lionhead mix...

Maybe you are right, cos he reminds of the Hotot Dwarf but his fur goes funny like a baby Lionhead hehe
thnx for the welcome :)

another pic (** my avy ** :D)

img0130s.jpg

Let me welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

I’ve listed some links I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link to a website that will help you understand what your rabbit issaying to you, Rabbitspeak.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

This the best site on the web for bunnies and I look forward to hearing stories and looking at pictures of your rabbit.

thanks Wabbitdad :)
I noticed some of those links at the pinned welcoming thread. They are really very useful! ;)
I appreciate the efford you guys have done here to organise this forum, this seems to be the best organised forum with the most complete information about any kind of bunny I've seen while searching.
The forum came top on my search results for "bunny forums" related topics. As soon as I checked the threads I knew as a user I belong here :D

PS: The Library section and The Infirmary section is a real treasury of information!

hehe thnx Nancy, to world of bunnies is a dreamworld :D

juliew it's a boy! hahahaha, yeah his tongue is funny, the best is when he does his non-stop licking on my hands hehe

Latest posts

Back