Hello!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:helloand :welcome1to RabbitsOnline. I am glad you found the site. RO is a very active, friendly and helpful website devoted to rabbits and their slaves.

Here are some good links to areas of the site you might find interesting, the Library section, full of good reference info, Bunny Blog, where you can keep everyone up to date on your bunny and your life as a bunny slave and if you bunny would like to ask questions of other buns the Bunny Chat is the spot to be. The regional forum is a good way to find a rabbit savvy vet or to post places where you get some of your supplies for your bun etc. For the lighter side and to give you a chuckle or two stop by the go to the Let Your Hare Down section for anything but bunny's.

Here is link to the rules of the site, light reading Rabbits Online Forum Rules.

If you would like to post pictures in your post this link How to put photo's in your posts will help explain that.

I hope I didn't overwhelm you with info. This is a wonderful site and I look forward to seeing pictures and reading some stories.

Dave

Hi Josh,

Welcome to the forum. I am located just "up the road" from you in Rocky Mount. If there is ever anything I can do to help you or Wallie....I am near...just let me know. I also know all the vets in the area that are rabbit savvy. We also take quite a bit of injured/orphaned wildlife from Wayne Co. so we are in that area often.

Randy

Doesn't take a lot of room doing small mammals....birds (especially raptors) and fawn take all the room. There is a huge need for licensed small mammalrehabbers in the Wayne County area. There areonly a few in that area and the numbers they get are quite large. We can help you get your rehab permits and will train you if you are seriously interested. We usually start beginners on weaning squirrels and then train you how to feed older babies and work you into the "pinkies". Flying squirrels are a bit more difficult due to their small size. Opossums are the next we train you on. Once they start lapping, hand feeding is about over and that is usually very quick. Rabbits are usually something we handle here with veterinary professionals as they are the most challenging of the small mammals. We only triage birds. We transfer them to groups since many baby birds have to be fed every 15 minutes up to 14 hours per day. Our protocols are far advanced over most of what you will see with other rehabbers but we have some very healthy animals. Let me know if you are interested.

You can see some of our rescues by visiting our web site at www.rockymountwildliferehabbers.org or byjoining our Facebook site that is listed as rockymountwildiferehabbers.org .

Randy

Back