Hello =)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweets

Reaction score
Hi there
my name is Katie, I'm in Western Australia.
Anywho, I have a bunny named Sweets, I've had him for about 2 weeks & he's the cutest bunny ever!! I am a first time bunny owner but my sister & I have had pet rats, mice & guinea pigs. My sister still has her piggy ethan, my pig Hamish (ethans brother) died a couple of months ago & that's why I now have Sweets. We also have 2 little mice.

Just thought i'd join the forum incase I need any advice on bunny things.
So far Sweets is going great, learnt to use his litter tray & goes running around & bouncing like crazy when he has free time in my room!

Here's a picture of Sweets (I hope it's not too big)

P9080017.jpg

:helloand :welcome1to RabbitsOnline, Katie. I am glad you found the site. RO is a very active, friendly and helpful website devoted to rabbits and their slaves.

Sweets is a very cutebunny.

Here are some good links to areas of the site you might find interesting, the Library section, full of good reference info, Bunny Blog, where you can keep everyone up to date on your bunny and your life as a bunny slave and if you bunny would like to ask questions of other buns the Bunny Chat is the spot to be. The regional forum is a good way to find a rabbit savvy vet or to post places where you get some of your supplies for your bun etc. For the lighter side and to give you a chuckle or two stop by the go to the Let Your Hare Down section for anything but bunny's.

If you would like to post pictures in your post this link How to put photo's in your posts will help explain that.

I hope I didn't overwhelm you with info. This is a wonderful site and I look forward to seeing pictures of your bun and some stories.

Dave

Thanks everyone :biggrin2:
Thanks for the info too, I shall post some more pics of Sweets once I get some good ones!

Latest posts

Back