Hello!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simply_Love

Reaction score
Hey everybody!

My name is Caitlyn. I don't have any rabbits yet, but a friend is more than likely moving to the UK next summer, and I'm adopting her bun from her. I know the basics from helping her research before she adopted her(hopefully mine soon :) ) rabbit, but I want to be fully prepared when she's added to my family, and am hoping to learn from experienced rabbit owners. Though I have no rabbits in the family, I do have two dogs, two cats and four rats :)

I look forward to getting to know some fellow rabbit lovers :)

--Caitlyn

Welcome and congrats on your umcoming new arrival! You should post pics when you get her or even before you get her if you are able to. We all love seeing the babies!

You should read through the library section of the forum- alot of good info there.

Hi Caitlyn :wave: Welcome to RO!

There is alot of info on RO and you can learn alot. There is friendly and caring people if you every have a question or if your bunny is sick.

Enjoy the forum, :).....April :apollo:

Next time I go over I'll be sure to snap some pictures :) I know it will be nearly a year before she comes home, but I'm still excited. Once she is here, I plan on getting her spayed right away(friend won't listen to me no matter how many times I explain to her how important it is for her to be spayed)anddoing "bunny dates" at therabbitrescue near by to find her a buddy. So I'll have two buns to post pictures of when it's time!

I'll go have a look through the library section now. I'm sure there is a lot to be learned in there.

Thank you for the warm welcomes! :)

Welcome to RO Caitlyn! :bunny24

How nice of you to adopt your friends bun. Also, kudos for wanting to do as much research before your new furry family member arrives. Hey, I have 4 ratties as well! It's always nice to have another fellow rat lover join.

Take care and see you around!

:helloand :welcome1to RabbitsOnline, Caitlyn. I am glad you found the site. RO is a very active, friendly and helpful website devoted to rabbits and their slaves.

Here are some good links to areas of the site you might find interesting, the Library section, full of good reference info, Bunny Blog, where you can keep everyone up to date on your bunny and your life as a bunny slave and if you bunny would like to ask questions of other buns the Bunny Chat is the spot to be. The regional forum is a good way to find a rabbit savvy vet or to post places where you get some of your supplies for your bun etc. For the lighter side and to give you a chuckle or two stop by the go to the Let Your Hare Down section for anything but bunny's.

If you would like to post pictures in your post this link How to put photo's in your posts will help explain that.

I hope I didn't overwhelm you with info. This is a wonderful site and I look forward to seeing pictures of your bun and stories about furry master.

Dave

Thanks Wabbitdad :)

I frequent a few other forums as well, one of which is set up nearly exactly like this one(just different section names and information), so I already feel at home :p I've been a rat, dog and cat slave for years, so I'm really looking forward to (hopefully) being a bunny slave soon :jumps around excitedly:

Back