Hello!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JenniferCameron

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I just thought I should post an introduction as I have just joined this forum. I have one Bunny right now his name is Winston, he's a black Netherland dwarf rabbit. I have had 3 bunnies in the past; 2 Jersey Wooly's (Nancy and Bun) and 1 white Netherland dwarf (snowflake).

I look forward to posting on here and hope that I am able to add something to the group, if only an opinion.

The picture below is Winston.

n507440355_652273_8078.jpg

Ohhhhh Look at him!!! He's so cute!

Little Nethies are really starting to win me over! I think I need one.

Welcome to the forum! Great to have you. Be sure to get a blog going for Winston. I love to read about them!

:hello :welcome1to the RO Family!!

I can't wait to hear more about ADORABLE Winston! What a wonderful name!

We LOVE pictures around here, so feel free to start a Bunny Blog for him and tell us all about him! :)

Also, feel free to browse our extensive Lagomorph Library, which has all sorts of articles about just about every facet of bunny life! From health topics to just good bunny information!

So, pull up a chair, grab some coffee (or tea), and have fun! :)

Hugs to you and Winston,

Rosie*

Thank you all again for the welcome.

Yes he is sitting pretty, he also likes to walk on his front legs, he's quite the little guy.

I will be starting up a journal I think and I love all the pictures of all of your bunnies.

Jen(and Winston)

Latest posts

Back