Hello!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Penna

Reaction score
I had an account, but forgot my password so I ended up creating a new one. I never posted much though.

But I'm happy to find this forum. I found it while looking up information about the NIC cages. I have to buns. Maggie and Belle. They're not bonded though, and I don't have intentions of bonding them. Seeing as Belle is nearly fivepounds and two years old, and Maggie is aroundtwo pounds and just around a year old. I was always worried about Maggie's weight, weighing so little. But the vet said that she was fine, she was just extremely hyper.

I don't have a picture of Belle, but I do have one of Maggie.It makes her face look really pointed though. It's a shame my camera broke because the picture that I have doesn't show the markings on her back. Maggie two hind legs are black, and her tail is also. But on her back, it's all speckled a mix of white and black fur.

6beh2li.jpg

I'm completely clueless when it comes to what breed Maggie and Belle are. I think that Maggie's an English Spot. I think she's closer to an English Spot then a Dutch. It'd be a bit hard to ask for opinions about Belle, considering I don't have a picture. :)

Belle's graced my life for a little over two years, and Maggie just since this Janurary. They were both going to become snakefood at petstores because they weren't selling. They mean the world to me. Belle's more laid back, and loves to just lay next to your leg when your on the computer or watching television. She realizes that if she chews on any of the furniture, that she doesn't get a treat that day, so she's awesome about not chewing anything. Maggie on the other hand, is a hyper ball of fur, who just binkied for the first time yesturday. :)

I could write pages upon pages about Maggie and Belle, but I think I'll stop.

Hi there and welcome back to the forum! What was your username before, or is it the same? Just curious if I might remember you.

Bless you for saving these two. I'm not sure of the breed of Maggie, perhaps english spot...you could post the pic in the rabbitry and get an answer there;).

Again, welcome back to the forum, enjoy!

Thanks for the welcome. :)

Well, my username before. I don't even rememeber what it was.

I just finished posting a topic in the Rabbitry. :)

Welcome to RO!! :wave:

Oooh such a cute bunny!! Wonderful markings. :bunnyheart

If you want to get a better idea of what breeds could be in their history, you should make a post in the Rabbitry section - we have some experts and they are more likey to see it here.

It is possible to bond rabbits of different sizes safely, some people on here do. :)

Hope you enjoy the fourm

~~~~~~
~Michaela, Ebony, Pebble, Madison & Angel Bunny Berri~

Thank you. :)

I've considered bonding the two, but I think Belle would get frusterated with the hyperness of Maggie. And Belle's nearly two and half years old, and has never been with another rabbit, so I think for now they're just going to be seperate.

Latest posts

Back