hello

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kansas

Reaction score
I posted somewhere,, not sure where it went. Imnew here as you can tell. I dont have a Rabbit yet but Im doingresearch and looking for a breeder in my area. Im in central Ks and amnot having much luck. I want a Jersey Wooly for a pet only.. so I wouldgladly take any advice for diet and care or breeders... thank You:D

Hi there and welcome:wave:

It's good to hear that you are doing your research first,there is a lotmore to these little guys than just looking cute,at least you will beprepared when you finally bring your new bunny home :)

here is a link about bunny care and feeding,there is some really good info in there

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_forum.php?id=17

cheryl

Hiya! And welcome to Bunnyville! :DYou are in for the best ride ever!

I hope you find the bunny right for you. After owning a rabbit you willNEVER look back. So be warned! ;)

It's great that you're researching and educatingyourself before bringing home a hopping bundle of joy. I did the samething. I joined here before I got my bunnies and I'm so glad that I didbecause I learned a lot and everyone was so nice and answered all of myquestions. You'll also find tons of useful information in the resourcesection.

~Heather, Elliott, Hannah, and Cookie

Thank You!!! I seem to be makingdouble posts sorry.. Ill get used to it... I reallylike the Jesey Woolies but I have seen a couple others that are just ascute... Im wanting a small fluffly breed... Being In Ks Im hitting roadblocks for Breeders and I really dont want to use the petstores...

Latest posts

Back